Saturday, January 12, 2008

Who Knew?



Who in the world knew that a six month old could already have very strong opinions about things in life!?!? I guess I still think of him as a little lump of chub that just sleeps and eats! Obviously, I am wrong.

Paxton loves his baths. So, last night I was confused as to why he was so fussy when I first put him in. I then saw him trying to drink from the water coming out, but he couldn't reach it. At that point, I knew what he wanted. He wanted to drink water from the shower head! He absolutely loves this. He does it every time he takes a bath. Sometimes I have to end it before he is ready because I know that he will throw up from too much water!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

what a stinker!!!! I love this pic!!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome picture!