Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The First of Many


Today, Paxton's first tooth popped through! It was the bottom left one. I have been suspecting he was in the teething process for at least a month now. I just knew yesterday, that it was coming very soon! He woke up at 11 and by noon was ready for a nap. My mom came over, and at four I woke him up because I wanted her to see him before she left! He went to bed at 9:45 last night and woke up a little after noon today, granted he did wake up a few times to eat in between there! He also had been feeling very warm and clammy, and had a runny nose. This was the same process Lyric went through when she was teething. I think it is so sad that they have to endure such agony just to get these little teeth!

2 comments:

Beth said...

congratulations! Only 19 more to go. I think 1 tooth equals 3 weeks of sleepless nights. It is sad that it has to be a painful thing. LIndsay recently got her 6 year molars. She was complaining for months that her teeth were hurting. I finally took her to the dentist and he just said that she was teething. So it is even painful for a 6 year old.

Katie said...

Too bad we don't stop teething until about 17-21 years of age when our wisdom teeth finally decide to show up. So here is to another 16 years of teething! :)