Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Sunbeam


Lyric officially entered Primary today! She is in the little Sunbeam's class. I was prepping her yesterday so that she would know what to expect. I told her that she was no longer in nursery because she had become such a big girl, and that she was in a new class called Sunbeams! She was so excited.

I teach Primary, so I get to see her in there. I am excited to be able to watch her learn and grow. I cannot believe that she has graduated from nursery to Primary! She is becoming such a big girl. She is so eager to learn. I am also really excited about her teacher. She is a very neat woman. Last year, she and her husband taught the class, but this year there are only four children, so she is doing it by herself. Lyric came out of class with a handful of things they had done.

Paxton still has a full year until he is in nursery. I am ok with that, at least for now. I know I will get to that point, like I did with Lyric, where I cannot wait for him to be old enough! Funny enough, Mike got called to be in nursery during the second hour. It makes me laugh thinking about it! He said he was actually excited about it. It will be good for him.

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

It is strange to have them transition. Its been fun to be in Primary for me to see both Jordyn and Lexi enter....and now Lyric!

Bubbly Faces said...

Can you believe we have kids that our old enough to go to primary!? And I just love that Mike is in Nursery... how ironic is that?