
.jpg)
Paxton had an explosion that was not worth wasting 70 wipes on, so I put him in the sink! I know that it probably looks really gross seeing all of those dirty dishes next to him, but I did Comet the other side before I put him in! He could stay in the sink forever. It works out well for both of us, he is content, and I can clean up the kitchen!
3 comments:
how funny! now you just need to teach him to wash a few...
I was thinking exactly what Jamie said, paxton is just enjoying himself. If he is going to occupy the sink then he needs to be productive. LOL
I only have 2 methods of washing my kids till they are Pey's age and then I only rarely put them in a regualar tub. 1 is in the shower with me, 2 is in the sink. My kids are perfectly normal after this kind of upbringing, so keep up the good work!
Post a Comment