




I really cannot believe that Paxton is six months old! I think about how long the first six months of my pregnancy felt, as opposed to how ridiculously fast these last six months have gone by!
Here are a few updates on him.
-Totally sitting on his own, and has been for a month.
-Has yet to roll over.
-STILL sleeping in our room!
-His sleep habits are digressing! He now eats about three times in the night.
-Bananas are the only consistent thing I have found that he will eats, solids wise. At least there is potassium!
-No teeth yet.
Before I know it, we will be celebrating his first birthday! I love this little guy so much. He is just so incredibly content and happy!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is... Good job on the camera work. What kinda of camera did you get? Sure love ya!
I know I say it a lot, but I LOVE how he sits and bounces. Who needs a saucer when you have such great balance!! He's so cute!
Post a Comment