Oh, I'm not so sure what to think!
I have been having an interesting adventure with this whole food thing and Paxton. Besides getting constipated, I just don't think he likes baby food. I know this is still so new and things could change a million times. I have tried multiple flavors and he acts as though I were serving him caviar! Today, I put some peas in the baby food grinder. I figured they might taste better and have a little more texture than the actual baby food ones. He seemed to think they were ok. He just always is so interested in all of the big people food. I think he wants the real thing and not the gross pureed stuff!

.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh no. Well, they say sometimes it takes like 10 times before they like something new!!! Who has that kind of patience?
that is the best when they start eating food, the facial expression. paxton gave a great one and you caught it perfectly! sooner than later he will realize it isn't so bad.
Post a Comment