
For Paxton, I used the size three of the Pampers Baby Dry. I really like the how well these diapers stretched. They seemed nice and comfy, which is very important for me when it comes to a diaper. I despise the diapers that have no stretch and constrict the babies tummies! There were two downfalls for me. The first, I could not have Paxton wear these overnight. Every time I tried, he was soaked through his jammies in the morning. My next issue relates to my first, they seem very thin. The diaper would feel drenched after being worn for just a short time. I didn't have any problems with them holding his explosions in, which is a good thing! All in all, I did like these diapers, but would not buy them on a regular basis, mainly because, per diaper, they are more expensive then the diapers I currently use.

These are the wipes that I used for Paxton. I did enjoy these. They were sturdy and did not rub apart while using them. The were soft and stretchy. I only have positive to say about them. Once again, I would consider using them more, but I love the individual packages with the flip tops that the wipes I currently buy come in.
For Lyric, I got the Pampers Easy Ups. Since she is potty trained, I actually had her use these for naps. I really liked how the side tabs came undone. Of course the fact that they were Princess designed really won Lyric over! The only downfall is that they seemed to run a little small. I would have gone up a size, had I known that.

Lastly, I tried the Pampers Clean -n- Go wipes. I really liked these. The packaging made it very convenient to travel with. I actually kept the wipes my car. I always seem to need a wipe for one reason or another, and it was very nice having them with me. I love the flip top.
3 comments:
good review. I agree with you on it all. I, too, love the flip top lids more than anything....especially (like on the Kirkland ones) how the plastic wrapping collapses as the wipes are used. I can't figure out why the pampers *Feel* so wet so soon. I've not liked this little stint with them that I've had this week. Too bad for such a brand name. I really love the Kirkland ones, and with Pey I've used the Huggies (from Costco) and been the most happy.
Wow I think you have found your profession! Reviewing baby products. That was PERFECT. If I was in that phase I would totally go get them just to see. It seems odd that not just one brand would have ALL the benefits. Never makes any sense.
Loved the review! For Seth I used Pamper Crusiers. I loved them! I had the same proplems that you seem to have with Paxton. Try them and let me know. Sure miss ya
Post a Comment