
Sadly, Lyrics naps are becoming a rare happening. Her no-nap schedule is 7am up, 7pm down. That works pretty good for us. If I am home or I know we will be having a later evening, then I like to make sure she has a nap. I have to set aside a good chunk of time for this, not because she actually sleeps that long, but because it takes a good half hour to get her to go to sleep. She doesn't fight it, she just likes to play, talk, and read before actually falling asleep.
Although Lyric is potty trained during the day, she still wears diapers for naps and bedtime. The other day she came waddling out of her room after her nap. I thought she just had a REALLY full pull-up. I told her to take it off and put panties on. She was struggling, so I went to help her. I was so confused as I saw layer after layer! During her little pre-nap playtime, she had put on five pull-ups. It gave me a good laugh! What, in her little mind, would give her that idea!
2 comments:
that is so funny!!!
I wasn't sure where that was going, but that sure did make me laugh! See, that is why blogs are great, because it allows us to capture those fun moments of life that we might otherwise forget about. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment