Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mr. Postman

All ready for dance!
Doing the "alligator" in their routine
Shakin' it!
Practicing with her partner


This year, Lyric's dance class is doing their routine to Mr. Postman, you know, "Wait a minute Mr. Postman!!" I absolutely love watching them practice their dance. There are about nine girls in her class, in the 3-4 year range. She is one of the younger ones, but does a great job. She loves going each week. She has an amazing teacher, and I think that helps a ton!

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

She is so adorable!! Mr. Postman is a great song. How cute!! I love the pictures!

sosilly said...

Can't wait to see the recital. It's gonna be here before you know it! Lyric is so adorable!
MOM

Carlotta said...

I can't believe how long she has been doing it. Since her mommy and me class.