
This is what I saw when I went to check on Paxton during his nap. It freaked me out for a second, because it really just looked like a blanket laying there! He has been doing this lately when he falls asleep. Another reason why I am glad I check on my kids 50 times while they sleep!
2 comments:
That is so funny!
I hate the months where its a little scary to leave them with a blanket, but you don't want them to NOT have one either. I esp love that he is in a sea of girl colors :-)
This E mail is for Michael McLeod
I have been enjoying reading and watching the blog.
The kids are growing fast. I thought it amazing how much paxton looks like you when you were a toddler, especially in his baseball hat. It reminds me of when you and I had our Montana hats. I am happy for you and your family, Job well don
Love Dad
mcleod82@hotmail.com
Post a Comment