Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lollipop, Lollipop...

I love this face he makes!
How many licks does it take?
He always grabs things with his thumb and pointer finger
The finished product


Last week, Paxton had his first lollipop. We were at my mom's and we all had a tootsie pop. He looked rather interested, so I gave him one. It took him a while to wrap his chubby fingers around the stick and start enjoying it! He licked it until the tootsie roll in the middle, and then ate that! He was in sticky heaven!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Are you serious that he finished it himself? That is so funny!!!!! Ha ha ha, he is so young to chow down a tootsie pop. I love it!

sosilly said...

I've never seen an 8 month old literally take a whole tootsie pop and eat it to the stick!
Good Job Paxton!
Love,
Grandma