Today, I took Lyric and Paxton to the doctor for shots. I intentionally made the appointment later in the afternoon so that Mike could come with me. He had something come up last minute, so he was not able to go. I felt a little hesitant taking them by myself, but I knew it needed to get done!
I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout. They both did very well. Lyric got one shot and Paxton got three. Neither of them cried at all! I was totally expecting at least a little bit of crying! I had been prepping Lyric for the past few days so she knew what to expect. She had just seen Lexi's band aids from her shots and I think that helped her.!
3 comments:
I'm sorry, that is not normal for kids not to cry with a shot!
Maybe little "shot angels" were in attendance!
MOM
Holy cow!!! That is a Miraclie!
I know, I really can't believe they didn't cry. Especially Paxton with actual SHOTS. Glad you got through it!!
Post a Comment