


Paxton has joined the crawler's club! Last Friday, he started the army crawl. That quickly progressed to the real thing. I have to learn to be on my toes at all times again. This boy puts any particle of anything in his mouth that he finds as he is roaming around. There are things that we will quickly need to keep out of his reach, ie. Mike's beloved video game systems!
It is an exciting step, yet I also feel a little sad! What happened to my little guy that would just sit in the middle of the floor playing!?!? By the way, try not to be jealous of my 1 mega pixel pictures! I had to take them with my video camera, because I don't have a camera!
1 comment:
Correction...
The BABY puts anything in his mouth!
Time for you to get on all fours and crawl around the house!
Oh, and since I'm giving advice (unasked) put those plastic things into the electric sockets for me!
MOM
Post a Comment