Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bella Dancerella

All ready to start
She decided she needed her "Giselle" dress!
She even wanted her ballet shoes to match the girls on TV
Making sure her feet are in the correct position!


Last night I did a solo trip to our nearest Super Wal-Mart. I prefer to hit this store up when I am without kids, well Mike either! He hates that I take an obscene amount of time at each section of the store! Since it is the grocery and regular Wal-Mart combined, I can be in there for a good two hours.
So, I was looking at their toy clearance section and found this "Bella Dancerella." It looked like something Lyric would enjoy, so I decided to get it for her. I don't typically by toys "just because," but this was cheap enough to feel worth it.
She saw it this morning and immediately fell in love! It comes with a light up, singing wand, a mat, and a music DVD. It's actually really cute. It teaches them some ballet and princess moves.
The only frustrating part for her is that her brother wants to attack the mat!

1 comment:

sosilly said...

That is an adorable ballet setup!
Perfect for the perfect little ballerina!
MOM