.jpg)
Well, it had been ------ months since I rode my recumbent bike. I will not tell you because you would be appalled! And don't let the months part deceive you, I put months to make myself feel better! Anyway, last week I decided to start up again. I figure there are enough times that I am sitting on the couch watching TV, that I might as well be doing the bike! I was doing my fourth night and- it broke! I was so upset! I know it was a cheapo from Wal-Mart, but still, I didn't expect it to break so fast! This is my second one, by the way! Would the third be my lucky charm, I don't know if I want to find out!
2 comments:
No more Walmart exercise bikes!
WE could have bought a real one with the money all of us have spent on that cheap one!
MOM
I got mine off of ebay actually for like $75 . It is great. I used mine last night for the first time in hmmm forever.
Post a Comment