Monday, April 7, 2008

Finally!


After 13 months, I have finally put Paxton's bedding into the crib. I bought it while I was still pregnant. It is funny to think that with Lyric, I had the bedding totally done before she was born. With him, he's finally getting his put in at nine months old! Granted, Lyric was still using the crib when he was born. I think he is glad to not be sleeping in purple and pink anymore, haha!

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

This is what Paxton told me the other day: "I really love my new bedding. But when is my mom going to give me that extra bedroom we have at our house? She keeps all sorts of piles in it and I just don't get why?"

I told him to be patient. Those piles will take another 13 months to get through. Ha ha ha, just kidding. YOu know I have the piles too.