Monday, February 22, 2010

So Cal Day #3

We took a few pictures in front of the 'L' at California Adventure before we went in.


With Donald! (Shocking to see pictures of myself right now. My face looks HUGE!)
Waiting in line for Toy Story
Paxton on Toy Story
Lyric on King Tritan's ride
Paxton on King Tritan's ride
Lyric and Mike on the Jelly Fish. Paxton was too short :(
Lyric and Mike on the Bumper Cars in Bug's Land
Paxton driving the Bumper car for usThe three on the Ladybug at Bug's Land.
Paxton and I on the Cracker Boxes at Bug's LandLyric and Mike on the Cracker BoxesWith Chip and Dale!
If you can spot them, Lyric and Mike on the raft ride, they got wet!
Dancing while waiting for Playhouse Disney!
Waiting for Playhouse Disney
With Pluto!
With Goofy!

Thursday we got up and went to California Adventure. Mike had never been there, so I was excited for him! We got there at about 8:40, and it didn't open until nine, so we had time to take some pictures. They had some fun characters out, so we took some pictures with them!
I heard someone suggesting to go to Toy Story first, so that's what we did! I am so glad. The two times I was there last year, the line was just too dang long to wait! I have a limit of how long I'm willing to wait, no matter how awesome the ride is! Thank goodness, our wait was only about ten minutes. That was such a fun ride! I would have loved to do it over and over! Of course Paxton loved shooting at all the the stuff with his 3D glasses on.
One of the workers told us that it was supposed to be an exceptionally slow day, and boy it was! Lyric and Mike went on a few rides while Paxton and I waited. He was too short and I was feeling to pregnant and dizzy! I just knew at some point I was going to pass out right on the floor, thank goodness I didn't! Something about being pregnant and getting a little too warm just doesn't do well with my body.
We went over to Bug's Land and did all of those fun little rides. Next was High School Musical 3! We saw this with my mom last year, and of course we had to see it again! It's a cute twenty minute little performance they do with some of the songs from the movie. Mike did Hollywood Tower of Terror while we watched this. I knew that if I went on that ride, that the baby would actually fly out of me! I did it once last year, and that was enough for me! I'm getting wimpy in my old age!
We went through the little tortilla walk through and the sourdough bread one and got the samples. It was yummy and actually pretty interesting to watch them making the stuff.
We were able to see Playhouse Disney, which is another one the kids really like. It was probably Mike's favorite ;) We found a few more characters to take some pictures with. We then took turns doing Soarin' Over California, by far the most awesome ride in the world! Paxton was too short, so I went with Lyric, and then Mike went by himself. Lyric decided she wanted to do the roller coaster, California Screamin', but she was two inches too short, next time!
It was closing at seven that night, and by 5:30 we had done everything and were ready to go! We had five minutes to literally run across the whole park and catch our shuttle. I'm embarrassed to say that I think I slightly pulled my calf muscle doing this! Mike carried Lyric on his shoulders while I pushed Paxton. It must have been quite the scene! We didn't want to wait a whole extra hour until the next shuttle came!
We decided to go to Cafe Rio one last time since it was still pretty early. We went back to the hotel and crashed!



















No comments: