Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Have you ever.....

Blankets & burp cloths
Onesies
Dresses
More onesies and bibs
A "pillowcase" dress

Have you ever seen tiny clothes this cute in you entire life? My mom has been on a sewing kick and little miss Kylee is benefiting from it! I couldn't believe the cuteness of it all. My mom pulled out her handy sewing skills from years ago, and has been going at it. Little girl clothes are just so fun. I have to say, I get excited when I think about all of the fun stuff to dress little girls in! Don't get me wrong, there is cute stuff for boys, I just find it way harder to come by! Thanks mom :)



3 comments:

britt said...

How fun is that! I have to admit that was my biggest disappointment when finding out I was having another boy. Yes, there are cute boy clothes, but just soooooo many more for girls!!!!
I am excited FOR YOU to have all those fun things to "dress-up" your little girl in!

Eliza2006 said...

Cute! Sol lived in onsies last summer! You will love having so many!

Grammy said...

Lindy, thanks for the invite to view your blog! Sorry it took me so long. I don't spend much time surfing blogs or I'd be doing it all the time! I promise to drop by once in a while, though! Love all the darling things your mom has made. She is someone that I totally admire and idolize. Tell her I said hi!