Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not Too Shabby

$10.00 for 26 items


I have always loved a good deal. It is something that runs deep in my blood. It gives me this excitement that Mike likes to laugh at. Whenever I come home and show him my deals, he politely listens and gives me a cute smile, he just doesn't get it!
Last week, Jamie and I decided to give couponing a try. For a while now, we've read about these girls who get amazing amounts on stuff for close to nothing! It takes effort, but feels worth the rewards!
Here is my first stash, for a total of $10.00! Not too bad for a new couponer! I won't go into details about how exactly it works, because it is a little on the confusing side, but if you're interested, I'll be glad to share!
I can't wait to see what prizes I can get for next week!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Give me some secrets! I tried coupons from the newspaper, but then I just stopped because we did a lot of our shopping at Sam's club. We don't do that much anymore, but I need to find some ways to save $$$>

Jamie and Family said...

Oh my gosh, it really is another language to REALLY GET couponing!!! But fun!! Now our favorite past-time SAVES us money instead of wastes it!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I need some tips!! email me please- I love a good bargain but I've never really done coupons before.
aracelyworley@yahoo.com