Helping himself to some grapes. (That is vaseline on his face, not snot!)
Paxton LOVES Mike's video game controllers. They can entertain him forever. He even knows how to hold them the right way!
This little boy is lucky that he is so darn cute, otherwise he'd be in trouble with me! Lately, he has felt this need to be up during mom and dad's "no kid time!" I put him to bed, and 45 minutes later he is up, as though he had just taken a short nap! I really enjoy my alone time in the evenings, so this new idea he has is not going over very well with me! Mike's miracle rocking doesn't even work! What was a 7:30 bedtime, is now 11:00! I guess he is just teaching me to not get too comfortable with any sort of a schedule! Please let this be a short phase!
4 comments:
ooh, what a little stinker! Good luck with that!
His smile is changing as quick as his new wild behavior! I love to see the changes when the teeth come in. He is definitely on a roll and soon to be on the run!!!!!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Just when you get comfortable, huh?
I keep looking at Pey lately and getting these panicky feelings as she nears 2. I know it will only get harder! :-)
He is so cute!! it's funny but you really can't get too comfortable or in a routine as a parent- once you think you have it all figured out it changes in an instant. I hope he can start going back to bed early again. It is really nice to have some quiet time in the evenings.
Post a Comment