both of us chunky then and both of us chunky now! HOW CUTE,hmmm love then and love now. more to love huh! love open mouth grandbaby kisses for sure! MOM
He was so big when he was born he doesn't even look like a new born in that first picture! I remember you last June though- I bet you are glad that is over HEE HEE
4 comments:
both of us chunky then and both of us chunky now!
HOW CUTE,hmmm
love then and love now.
more to love huh!
love open mouth grandbaby kisses for sure!
MOM
Be sure and check out the *now* picture in the left hand corner. You will see the growth on that boy. BOOTY BABY!
He was so big when he was born he doesn't even look like a new born in that first picture! I remember you last June though- I bet you are glad that is over HEE HEE
He is adorable!! Seriously he is so darn cute!!
Post a Comment