Ready....
set...
here I am!.jpg)
Lyric's bed is Paxton's new favorite place to be. Every night, we put him up there with her while we are doing the bedtime routine. He just loves wrestling around with her pillows and blankets. He also likes playing on there with her during the day.
Tonight, he finally was able to get up there on his own. Typically, Lyric is ok with him up there, but watch out if she's not in the right mood! I haven't been too worried about Paxton, because he is really learning to hold his own, especially with her. He lets her know when she is pushing him too far. It's cute and funny to watch now, but I probably won't be saying that in a few months when the real fighting starts!
1 comment:
When it works with siblings it's so good. When it goes awry it is rivalry to make a mom go crazy.
MOM
Post a Comment