
So long, sayonara, hasta luego, adio, ciao, salut.........
I must bid you farewell this day. You have been an appendage on my body for the past 11 1/2 months. I have started and ended each day with you. I have added you into my "getting ready" routine. At times, I have felt like a slave to you, yet you were the one who allowed me to pump-n-run, when I needed an evening without the kids!
My husband has become familiar with your cow-like noises, and has gotten used to seeing his wife hooked up to you four times a day, seven days a week. You have traveled with me and have been used in many places, Disneyland, Arizona, relatives homes, and countless times in the car.
I would say that my relationship with you was a love-hate one. I loved the freedom you offered me, yet, many times I just wanted you to disappear! Once I committed myself to you, I knew there was no turning back. I have bittersweet feelings about our departure, but I know it is time. I have found a replacement and hope you will not have any hard feelings. Cows have promised me their commitment without having to give anything in return, well, besides some money at the store, but I have decided to take up this offer.
Until we meet again, good-bye.
2 comments:
that is so funny!!! way to go.
i wonder how long until the cow-like noises are back in our family :-) it's you or me!!
I am sooo sad, somewhat grieving for you.
I can't believe how committed you were to that boy! (Paxton)
Awwww!
MOM
Post a Comment