His new Elmo toothbrush
Still loves to drink from the faucet
Silly
He tries to stand up while he is in the tubby, but has learned that the consequence isn't a good one, slipping onto the noggin! Paxton is 11 months old today. I have to enjoy this last month before he turns one! Being my second, he seems so much younger at this point then Lyric did. I have heard that this happens with subsequent children.
Here are a few bits of info on him:
- He loves waving and saying "dada" when Mike walks out the door
- More often then not, he prefers Mike over me
- A few of his favorite foods: grapes, olives, black beans, blueberries, strawberries
- His sleep schedule: What is that?
- No walking yet, if he follows in his sister's footsteps, he still has another 4 1/2 months till he is walking!
- He doesn't allow himself to be pushed around as much, he has learned to stand up to his sister!
- Changing his diaper or dressing him takes an army to hold him down. He detests these two things more than anything in life!
Paxton's personality is shining through more each day. Today I told my mom that I didn't want him to get older and have me not like him anymore! Obviously, I was totally kidding. I just cherish the pure sweetness of babies! I love my Lyric to death, just getting older means attitudes, discipline, disobedience, battles, repetition in commands! It is all totally worth it, just draining in a totally different sense! Of course, the good and positive outweigh the negative!
2 comments:
We should have had a cake today!
I didn't know the date therefore his 11 month birthday!
How many months old is Lyric? J.K.
I know the first hours, then days, then weeks, then years, are all so vivid in a mom's mind.
Let's just pretend he is only 11 months old until he gets to go to nursery!
His smile makes me laugh out loud, just so adorable.
MOM
p.s. You are 302 months old, how cute! Ha Ha
He is such a cute little guy. I love all the pictures you post of him and Lyric. You sure do have cute kids!
Post a Comment