Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I Don't...


The above picture is the reason why I hand wash Paxton's bottles, 98.9% of the time. Once in a great while, they'll be some extra room in the dishwasher, so I'll throw a few in.

The other night, I was leaving the computer room to go to bed. I walked out and smelled the worst smell and saw smoke. I seriously thought part of the house was on fire! I freaked out trying to find what was causing the smell and the smoke. At first, I thought it was the dryer. Then, I opened the dishwasher, and a ton of smoke came out. I looked at the bottom and saw this wonderful bottle! I was glad that was all that was causing the smell and smoke!

Another lesson to me to always hand wash bottles!

6 comments:

sosilly said...

And those darn bottles aren't cheap either. Perhaps you should save them for every other Thursday!!!!
MOM

sosilly said...

Don't stay up late on Friday nights!

Lissa said...

Oh my! I have always used my dishwasher for Cam's bottles, maybe I should re think that.

P.S. Hope you don't mind that I still stalk your blog, I can't help myself.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I've had that happen before and I agree with your mom those suckers aren't cheap, but it's just so easy to stick them in the dishwasher.

Bubbly Faces said...

That is so funny... Hey I am going to get you that address to you on Monday k. Sorry, love ya!

Chris Grover said...

hey lindy, just wanted to say hi and catch up on your blog! kids are growing up sooo fast! what a cute family you have! by the way, i have always hated hand washing bottles, but you're right -- it seems to work out better when i do! that is a scary little incident!