I feel very proud of him for his accomplishments. He is one of the most self-motivated people I have ever met. Due to an unsteady upbringing, Mike had to learn to either sink or swim from a very young age. He chose to swim, and has never looked back since! He has accomplished more things without parental support than I have ever seen anyone do! But, now he has a strong support system that back him up in whatever dreams he wants to achieve. He made something positive out of a negative situation. He went the opposite direction than I think a lot of people would have. It would have been easier to use his past as an excuse, but instead, he uses it as motivation! He wants his children to have the opposite from what he had. I love him for the fire he has within!
WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Yeah Mike! Keep going!
Hang in there Lindy while he is gone those lonely nights. I know, you should learn to crochet. I think I made that joke before!
MOM
Good Job Mike!! I'm always in amazement by people that have had a difficult childhood/family and are able to turn the negative into the positive and be successful. It's truly admirable.
Post a Comment