
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to Mica's wedding reception. I went along with Jamie, Jordyn, Lexi, and Paxton. Mica is one of my close friends that I have known my whole life. We lived a few hours from each other, so we would visit several times a year. During our sophomore year of high school, she lived with my family. Over the past few years, we haven't done a very good job at keeping in touch, but she is just one of those friends where you can pick right up with!
I am so glad that we were able to go. She just looked so pretty! I am so happy for this huge milestone in her life. It made me wish I had about twelve hours to sit and catch up! We promised to do a better job at keeping in touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment