My dad with his two older sisters and his mom
Kristy was able to join us, she lives only a few minutes from the place we ate at
Mom Shirl with Paxon, he had quite the large cracker shoved in his mouth!
Cute Mom Shirl!.jpg)
Everyone, minus Kristy!
This past Saturday, my dad, Jamie, Paxton, and I, did a day trip down to Southern Cali. We went for my Mom Shirl's (my dad's mom), 82nd birthday. We met some of my relatives at a restaurant for lunch. It was a very enjoyable time. I had not seen a lot of them in a really long time. It was their first time meeting Paxton too! It is such a head trip to see grandparents getting older. I have them stuck looking a certain way in my head, probably what I remember them looking like when I was a child. We were able to eat and talk for about three hours.
My grandma and I with her two canes my mom got for her
My dad kept having to take dirt clods out of Paxton's hands, he thought they looked quite yummy to take a bite out of!
Afterwards, we just had to stop by my grandma's (my mom's mom), for a short visit since we were so close to her house. She was sitting on her front porch when we pulled up. I could tell that my mom had recently visited, due to all of her goodies in stock! Grandma turns 80 this year.
The day went very well. Paxton was a little trooper, considering he was either in a car seat or a restaurant the whole day!
No comments:
Post a Comment