Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Swimming Begins!




The other day, we went to my parent's pool to try and escape the heat! I think this will be the summer that Lyric gains a little confidence with the pool. Last summer, she had no interest. This was Paxton's first time in the pool. By the looks of the picture, you wouldn't really know his reaction to the pool! He literally sat there like that the whole time, probably at least 30 minutes. I know he liked he, he was just ultra relaxed! He then enjoyed, or should I say demolished, a tootsie pop! We look forward to summer swimming at grandma and grandpa's!

4 comments:

Brittani said...

Oh Paxton!!!! He is just like his father..I When remember when we were kids mike would collect candy as if it were Gold...I am sure paxton is going to do the same!!! I love it! :)

Katie said...

It is a good thing that you can see the lollipop in that last picture, otherwise we might think his lips are blue from being cold! LOL, well I actually doubt that...it has been pretty warm. Looks like fun.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love that Paxton is just relaxing in the pool. He's adorable!!

Unknown said...

Remember when I came to visit and all of our kids kept falling in and "drowning" for a minute. OH, that was so crazy and fun.