Saturday, May 3, 2008

Avatar



Lyric and Mike have certain things that bond them together, daddy daughter things that mommy isn't involved with. Watching Avatar is one of them. It is a cartoon series that has been shown on Nickelodeon. I don't really know how to describe it, just kind of weird to me! But, they absolutely love watching it together. I am surprised by how much Lyric has gotten into it.
Yesterday, we were at Dollar Tree. That store can be a nightmare to take a child into because they want EVERYTHING they see! Lyric had already picked out her one item and we were waiting in line to check out. She saw the stickers and wanted some. I told her no because she had already picked her treat out. Then she said, "Look mom, Avatar stickers!" How could I pass those up! Avatar isn't like Disney Princesses or High School Musical, where you see everything possible with that logo on it.
When we pulled into the driveway, the above pictures are what I saw! It actually scared me at first! I looked in the rear view mirror and saw her face covered in stickers. Now the lovely things adorn my kitchen wall!

1 comment:

sosilly said...

Can't help but love those Dad bonding things. I mean seriously it expands their world from where we would keep it!
Love the stickers! HA
MOM