Thursday, May 15, 2008

About Me

I copied this from Jamie's blog to try and get myself out of my blogging funk!

Are you related to anyone famous? No

What's your sign? Aries

What's your favorite fruit? Plums

Do you like hot cheetos? Yes, especially the ones with lime

Do you like cheesecake? Nope, I've tried to for years, just can't do it!

Do you have a lot of close friends? No, but the ones I have mean a lot

Are you quiet or loud? Somewhere in the middle

Do you ever just sit back and think about things? Yes, but not as much as my husband!

Are you easily amused? No

Do you like meeting new people? Yeah, if I'm in a social mood

What do you feel strongly about? My children

Are you a compassionate person? I like to think so

What's the last book you read? Umm, it's been so long, I don't remember!

Do you get bored easily? No

Do you like celebrity gossip? Yeah, but not crap like "The National Enquirer"

Do you follow trends or do you try to be original? Neither really, I mean, I don't still wear clothes from junior high, but I also don't go buy the "latest" things to wear. Although, I do LOVE to shop! Ross and Target are sanctuaries for me!

Are you open about your feelings? Somewhat, depends on the subject

Who do you confide in? Again, depends on the subject

Are you a different person around different people? Not that I'm a different person, but certain people bring out different sides of me

From 1 to 10 how shy are you? I'm improving with age, maybe a 3?

Are you a computer geek? No

Are you addicted to the internet? I don't think so, I do typically get on once a day, but nothing extreme

Do you like coffee? No, but I do like the smell

Do you like to wear jewelry? Typically just my wedding ring, sometimes I forget that. Once in a while I will wear earrings

Your all time favorite band/singer? Boyz II Men

Are you scared to kill spiders? No, I do prefer Mike to do it if he is around!

Do you believe in God? Definitely

Ever been in a fist fight? No, can't say I have!

Do you have any siblings? 3 sisters, 1 brother

How do you treat somebody your mad at? Again, depends on the person, I tend to get quiet

Do you like to clean? When the mood strikes, which is typically when I should be going to bed!

What kind of sense of humor do you have? I can be sarcastic, not extreme, like Mike.

How many pairs of shoes do you have? Including flip flops, 25-30ish

Can you keep a secret? Yes

Do you like to go out to eat? Yes, and I do it more than I should!

Do you cook? Yes, not a pro, but I think it's decent

Do you like Halloween? I liked it better when I was little because of the mounds of candy I got! Now I just eat all of the candy before it gets a chance to be passed out to the kids!

What's you favorite season? Spring

Favorite month? March

Do you like shopping for gifts? Yes, unless I feel stumped as to what to get for that person

What are you top 4 favorite TV shows? Bachelor, Real World, The Hills, Jon and Kate Plus 8

Do you play an instrument? If no what do you want to learn to play? I do not play an instrument, I would love to play the piano

What's your favorite holiday? Christmas, every thing about it!

Do you like smores? Sort of, I am not a huge marshmellow fan, like Jamie, I could eat just the melted chocolate with the graham crackers!

Favorite candy? Chocolate: Butterfinger, otherwise sour skittles and sour patch kids

What do you want to be when you grow up? I just want to be happy with my life and feel fulfilled

2 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love reading these lists.. Ok I love those hot lime cheetos too.. So much that I walk around with red fingers all day long.. lol..

sosilly said...

Gee, I'm your mom and I learned a few new things about you.
The age gap really showed when I only knew the name of only 1 out of 4 of your fav tv programs!
MOM