Sunday, May 25, 2008

3?

A bottle of nail polish spilled on the chair, carpet, and Paxton
A whole roll of toilet paper undone in the kitchen
A glue stick taken to the couch


I have always heard about the "terrible twos." Well, I think that term was invented before the "threes" were experienced! I am about half-way through the threes, and, unless my memory is failing me, they are far more challenging then the twos! My daughter has been blossoming in every way possible, both good, and, I hate to say, also a little bad!


Lately, I feel like I have a ten month old and an eighteen month old. She is doing a bit of reverting. The above pictures are just a few of the fun things she has been doing lately. I get comfort when Jamie tells me that her girls still do things like this too!

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

The difference in an 18 month old doing it and a three year old is....you KNOW the three year old has the mental capacity to know its wrong so you get even MORE frustrated. If Pey did any one of those things, I would just roll my eyes and chalk it up to toddlerhood. But at three you FEEL like they should know better. I feel ya.

Unknown said...

I feel ya too. Kaipo is such a HANDFUL and my patience wears sooooo thin, each and every day! I pray each day for MORE patience and all too quickly, the little bit I gained goes away! OH, I try to remind myself regularly....this to shall pass?!?!

Unknown said...

this is actually Brittany, on Quinn's computer (in case you were confused)

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Oh i can totally relate to this post. Lauren has been acting up lately.. from having me feed her to just doing things that I thought she was over- Like Unrolling toilet paper.. Ughh it's so frustrating.. I know exactly what you're feeling.