He is clapping in this picture.jpg)
.jpg)
Today, Paxton hits the ten month mark. One year ago, I was wondering why time was practically standing still, and today, I am wondering where in the world it has gone!
I just love my baby more and more each day. He does so many new things, it is almost hard to remember them all! Here are a few bits of information on him-
- He is crawling (has been for a month)
- He says 'hi' and waves
- He claps
- He can pull himself up onto things
- He has an appetite like his dad
- He sleeps fairly decent, it varies from 1-4 feedings a night, I guess 4 isn't so great!
- He loves avocado, mandarin oranges, peaches, olives, grapes, and strawberries
- He has five teeth, three top, two bottom
- He loves chasing Lyric around the house
We enjoy this little addition to our family so much. His sweet little spirit is felt very strongly. I love watching him learn new things!
4 comments:
He really is so adorable and cute!!and that hair!! Love that hair!!
That is the cutest hunk of baby I've ever seen! I just could kiss his face off!
MOM
He is sooo cute! I LOVE his hair, has he had his first hair cut yet?
I haven't been to your blog for a little while. Paxton is getting so big. He is still the cutest boy around. I could munch on his cute baby chub!
Tiffany
Post a Comment