Friday, November 23, 2007

Why Do I Do This To Myself?


So, tonight I was craving fresh, chocolate chip cookies. I try not to make them because I literally eat all except the one or two Mike will eat. I was trying to think of ways to justify making them. So, I decided to make the dough but only cook a sheet full. I wrapped up the rest, and put it in the fridge. I figure my mom could use a nice, fresh plateful tomorrow!

3 comments:

sosilly said...

Jamie leaves and you start baking! Is there something to the fact that you both have chocchip addict like your mother?
MOM

Carlotta said...

I am SO glad that I either don't know how to bake or I don't have the time. I am not sure what the reason is. I would just eat the dough anyway which is just as bad. Although I would NEVER turn away fresh baked goods EVER!

Jamie and Family said...

It works best if you freeze it IN balls already, then just pop them into a gallon ziploc bag. That way, when you're ready you just throw them on the cookie sheet and bake! Looks great!