Thursday, November 1, 2007

You Learn Something New Everyday!

So, I have had my digital camera for two years. I would never brag about, or even recommend it to anyone, but it does the job! To say that there is a long delay between the time you press the button until it takes the picture is an understatement! But, I discovered something yesterday. I never knew that it helped a little if I partially held down the button until I was actually ready to take the picture! What kind of a slow learner am I?!?! I told Jamie this yesterday, and she could not believe it! So, I would say, that I have probably cut my waiting time in half! I guess my camera isn't SO bad!

3 comments:

Carlotta said...

maybe they should put that in the booklet for the camera. you should ask how many of that same camera have been returned cause of that very reason and let the company know they wouldn't have so many returns if they informed their costumers. LOL

Jamie and Family said...

CLARIFICATION: I was in shock that you DIDN'T know that, and not at information because WHO DOESN"T KNOW THAT! HA HA HA HA HA

I can't believe it. Two years of EXTRA frustrating picture taking. It makes me laugh. It can still be a frustrating camera, but that would have made me throw it away to think it was THAT slow. I can't believe you've hung in there for so long :-)

Beth said...

I did the same thing with my new camera. So don't feel bad.