



On Saturday, Jamie and I, along with Paxton, took a speedy trip to visit my grandma. It turned out to be such a fun day. It is interesting to see, each time I visit, her older age becoming more apparent. She is still good old grandma, and I love her to death. She was hilarious hamming it up for the camera! Normally, she is quite hard to get a picture of!
We had a fun day of visiting and, of course, eating! I am so glad we took this opportunity to visit her. All of our kids, except for Paxton, stayed home so that we could enjoy the time uninterrupted and not have grandma feel overstimulated! I hope to be able to visit her again soon :)
We had a fun day of visiting and, of course, eating! I am so glad we took this opportunity to visit her. All of our kids, except for Paxton, stayed home so that we could enjoy the time uninterrupted and not have grandma feel overstimulated! I hope to be able to visit her again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment