So, this afternoon I was watching Rachael Ray, her hour show, not the 30 Minute Meal one. I don't watch her on a regular basis, just whenever I happen come across it when it is on. A lot of times she has some intriguing meals that I want to give a try. I have done it once before and it turned out pretty good.
Well, today I was planning on going to Olive Garden for dinner because I got a coupon in the Sunday paper for it. My plans changed when I saw what she was cooking. It looked so yummy and I knew I wanted to try to make it for dinner.
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/buffalo-baked-chicken-blue-cheese-celery-carrot-slaw/
Here is the link to the recipe. I bought the ingredients and off I started cooking. I felt like Rachael Ray, except I must say that they make things look ten times easier to do on TV! I was actually quite impressed with the outcome. I would suggest this to anyone who likes buffalo chicken!
2 comments:
and i bet u devoured it with blue cheese too! =) LOL
thanks for the bite, it was really good!
Post a Comment