
We all know that moms and dads have different roles in their children's lives. That is no exception with Mike and I. There are certain things that I introduce and do with Lyric, and vice versa with Mike.
Well, Mike loves getting Lyric to watch new things, especially things he can enjoy with her. One of their favorite things to watch together is The Princess Bride. For some reason this makes me laugh! It just doesn't seem like the typical movie a 2, almost 3, year old would be into! In my whole 24 years of life, I had not seen any of this movie until Lyric started getting into it. She will ask for it several times a week. I have not yet sat down and watched it all the way through, but putting the bits together that I have seen, I am sure I have seen it all. Samuri Jack and Avatar are two others they enjoy together. Those are both weird cartoons that Mike has all of the seasons on DVD. Good bonding time for them :)
2 comments:
yes, an odd pick for a 2 year old (and I had no idea mike loved that movie) but it is a classic! You should watch it sometime all the way through!
Laughing! I'm glad you recognize that Mike will introduce Lyric to diff!!! Just think if it was all of your movie category! Ha Ha
MOM
Post a Comment