




Today is Paxton's 4 month birthday! Last night Mike said, "He is almost a year!" No way, not even close, well maybe 1/3 of the way there, but let's not age him that ridiculously much! Here are some monthly tidbits about the "little" guy.
-He is still, consistently, sleeping 8-11 hour stretches at night. I really just need to appreciate this and stop wondering if every night is the last night he'll sleep this great!
-As you can tell from some of the pictures, he loves eating his burp cloths.
-He has his second cold in his four months of life. The last one lasted a week and this one looks like it will last longer! The past five nights he has been coughing so hard, it seriously makes me wonder if he is choking to death! It even wakes Mike up, which is saying a lot!
-He is tipping the scales at about 22 pounds.
-He really gets excited and tries to grab stuff Mike and I have in our hands
-He can hold the longest conversation with anyone or just himself!
I can't think of anymore little things off the top of my head right now. Each day just gets more entertaining with him. He is a pretty happy baby, most of the time.
4 comments:
I need my adorable grandson now! I want to squeeze and kiss, talk and tickle, and stare at absolute amazement at how just darn cute he is. We will not say he is 1 year until 2 days before his 1 year birthday. Sooner than that would be like unto cussing!
mom
He is SO cute, I love the pics of the two of them. i'm sure there will be many more like that through the years.
He is so adorable !! He is darling and looks so much like his sister. I was catching up on your blog and could totally relate the post about Lyric sleeping on the floor. Lately we've found Lauren sleeping near the doorway and I'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one that checks their kids breathing.. I think I will be checking until they get married. LOL!!
by the way i forgot to tell you.. I tried clicking on your moms blog from your page and it goes to some bible story place.. Just thought you might want to know..
Post a Comment