Friday, November 9, 2007

Flashback Friday


This is from my wedding in June of 2003. Here I am with all of my bridesmaids. How life has changed since that day! It is so weird, I almost feel like my wedding day never happened! Not because it wasn't special, I just feel like I have been at the point of life I am at forever! It is hard to picture it without Lyric and Paxton added to the mix!
I remember I picked out my bridesmaid dresses when Jamie came to visit Utah in March. She did a daring drive by herself with Jordyn, who was not quite one! We got all five of the dresses at the time. Little did she know at the time, she was pregnant, and the dress would not be fitting her in three months! Somehow, when the time came, she went back to David's Bridal and found a different dress, and her friend, Tiffany, helped her sew some sleeves on!

5 comments:

sosilly said...

I am serious, I was literally trying to figure out the bridesmaid far left on the back row! Kristy your sister. My how everything can change in the blink of an eye it seems!
MOM

Carlotta said...

when you blow up the picture i think that jamie and kristy look alike. how crazy. i feel like that was another lifetme!

Jamie and Family said...

In all honesty, I don't think I have ever seen this picture!

And little did Tiffani know, she was pregnant at your wedding, right?

I'm glad you are doing flashback friday!

Bubbly Faces said...

I look totally p... off in that picture. You looked so pretty on your wedding day... not much has changed. Your the best, sure love ya!

Bubbly Faces said...

And yes I was pregnant at your wedding too!