Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas is Coming.....




On Saturday, we decided to get our Christmas tree. Initially, I was worried we were getting it too soon and that it would die before Christmas, but I didn't want to wait! Lyric was also very excited once we told her. Last Christmas, I was pregnant and feeling really yucky, so Ryan and Mike got our tree. I was excited for us to go as a family.
When we lived in Utah, we got our tree at Costco. It was beautiful and very well priced. So, we went to the Costco near us, but they only sell fake ones! We found a place that sold "fresh cut" trees. It was hard to pick one because they all started looking the same! I still get a little shocked to see how much they cost! The one I really wanted was double the price of the one we ended up getting! Once we got our tree home and put it up, I really liked how it looked. I love how it makes the house smell! We are going to decorate it tonight.

3 comments:

sosilly said...

You do have an eye for picking out the perfect tree. You might end up getting mine this year!
MOM

Carlotta said...

lyrics facial expressions are the best!! I love the smell of trees, unfortunately I would die sneezing and sniffing if I got them anymore.

Jamie and Family said...

fun memories for Lyric and soon for Paxton!