Thursday, July 12, 2007

Spit Bath





I absolutely love how fresh babies are when they are first born. I wish they never had to be bathed and could keep that newborn smell forever! I definitely got this from my mom. Well today I decided to give Paxton his first spit bath. He did quite well and actually enjoyed his little bum in the warm water. Another thing I got from my mom is loving a naked little butt! Nothing is cuter on a baby.

3 comments:

Carlotta said...

he is definitely a mcleod!!!! fits right in and looks so natural to be around. weird how that works. he is one healthy looking boy! =)

Jamie and Family said...

so cuddly and cute. i need to add him to your header!

jamie

Eliza2006 said...

He is so cute, but I have one question...how did he fit inside of you? The boy is round and he is only a few days old!!!

Tiffany