

Today has been so so busy with all of the last minute "to do's." I think that I am as ready as I can be for tomorrow. We started of the morning with breakfast at Denny's. I have not been there in years, but it sounded good for some reason! I spent the rest of the day just going over my list- car seat in car, laundry, bags packed, getting Lyric situated, and so on. My goal is to be in bed at ten, although I know I will be tossing and turning for a while! I am going to try to have Jamie post for me tomorrow, if all goes smoothly and as planned :)
We celebrated the Fourth of July a little early yesterday with some friends in the ward. I am so glad we were able to do that, because I just could not fit fireworks into my schedule today! Lyric had so much fun with the sparklers and the poppers.
3 comments:
Good luck today, Lindy!! I can't wait to see pics of little Paxton!! Hold on tight, here you go!!
um um um i think u need ta add me to ur blog list thingy kk
Good luck girlie! Can't wait to see Paxton!
Tiffany
Post a Comment