
Today I went to church for the last time being pregnant and uncomfortable. The next time I go I will have Paxton and probably be just flat tired. This evening I also had my last family dinner being pregnant. I know, I make it sound like I am dying on Thursday or something! Like I said in a previous post, I just have so many crazy emotions running 100 miles a minute in my head right now. Once he is here, I know life will just go on and I won't even have time to stop and look back.
I just think this is one of those times in life that it almost seems like the whole world should stop for. It is hard to fathom everyone just living their normal day to day life while you're at the hospital giving life to a new human being!
I wanted to take this picture with my mom and Jamie tonight because on Jamie's "last Sunday" we took a similar one, except obviously she was the pregnant one!
3 comments:
Great minds think alike ;-) Our posts echo a similar sentiment. I'm so excited for you to join me on "the other side"!
Jme
That is so sweet and exciting. I am collecting ideas for things I want to try to do when I Matt and I finally start having kids, and I like making a deal out of those moments just before the big moment! Especially since you are probably not going to want to go have a big family dinner immediately following giving birth. Good luck!!!
Sooo close! You definitely should enjoy all the "lasts" and also look forward to all the "firsts" that will be here in just a few short days! I'm so excited for you and so excited to see little Paxton! (Such a cute name, by the way -- Chris' sister named her boy that too!)
Post a Comment