
.jpg)
I thought it would be funny to post these two pictures of Mike and I. The first was back in March of 2003 when Jamie came to Utah and took our engagement pictures. The next one is just from last night. Jamie was trying to get some recent pictures of Mike and I for my mom's birthday present.
It sure is amazing to see what four years and two kids can do to you! I definitely don't look 20 anymore!
5 comments:
I love it! Let's do one every couple years :-)
I think you make a great couple. You both still look great. I love seeing then and now pics..
I like the more recent one actually. Isn't it funny how we feel like we haven't changed that much and then when we look at pictures it is amazing how much we have changed.
Katie
I am afraid to take the "now" picture. I am afraid that Matt and I have changed and fattened up just a bit more than we would like.
you look exactly the same to me except for you hair is longer and you dont have as much make up on, to me you still look like your in high schoool, lol, thats just how i remember you, but dont worry you still look 20,
Post a Comment