Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rewinding a Bit






Here are some pictures I've been wanting to post but my memory card was acting up. Jamie was able to get them off for me. The morning Mike and I went to the hospital all I had to eat was a Slim-Fast! By the mid-afternoon I was absolutely starving and knew I was not going to make it throughout the day without food. I had an extremely nice nurse that let me sneak some food for lunch!


Mike also wanted a picture of the TV in our room because it was so antiquated! It is so weird to look at the picture of me and think that I was just there 10 days ago. When I look at Paxton, I wonder how in the world he really fit inside of me!

6 comments:

Katie said...

You have got some great pictures. Can't wait to meet Paxton some time!

Beth said...

bet your happy you survived the first week. Congrats!

Daytrippingmom Media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love all of the pics. Baby Paxton is such a cutie!! Isn't it amazing that a week has already gone by. Great post!!

Unknown said...

It seriously looks like you are holding a ball under your gown. I can't believe he was so big.

Grammy said...

What a beautiful baby boy! Something I never had, but sure do love my little grandson and the one on the way. You are such a beautiful woman, Lindy, and a great mom. It is fun to see your blog and see pictures of you and your sisters. I don't know how your poor brother puts up with all you girls, but I bet you all spoil him rotten! Best wishes with your sweet kids and your wonderful husband. Sending love your way...