Sunday, July 22, 2007

First Sunday








Today we took Paxton to church for the first time. I was going to take another week off, but today was Kristy's last Sunday before leaving for Utah, so I decided to go. I thought I got up with plenty of time to spare, but we were still late! Oh well, I am pretty proud that I actually even made it! Of course he had to do what every baby does and have a huge, loud blowout during sacrament meeting! I tried to get some pictures, but Lyric can get into certain modes where she does not want to take a picture! These are the best I could get.



I had to take the one of Mike and Lyric today. Mike is always trying to find shows that he and Lyric can both get into. His latest is called "Avatar." I find it terribly boring, but they both seem to like it. Good bonding time for them! Pretty soon Paxton will join them!

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Michael is almost 7 months old now and I think we've only been on time once to church and that's cause it was his blessing.. hehe... I keep telling myself it takes some time.. I think it's great that you even made it .. Great post.. Your babies are adorable!!

Eliza2006 said...

yeah, you were superwoman going to church already! paxton looked adorable!

Jme

Katie said...

Lindy what was the most unexpected thing about trying to get two kids ready for church? I am intrigued and determined to find a way that works...so that one day I might be able to do it!