Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fresno Temple

 

 

We’ve been wanting to take the kids to walk around the grounds of the temple for some time now. The Fresno temple is only about 25 miles away from us. So last Saturday, we got some lunch and then went there and let the kids walk around and take some pictures.

They knew we couldn’t go inside, but they had fun looking at all of the beautiful flowers and chasing a butterfly. It was quite a hot day, so we didn’t stay too terribly long. I love seeing how much these little minds are capable of learning and soaking things in.

      P1020908   P1020911 P1020915 P1020916  P1020918   P1020921 P1020922    P1020926   P1020929 P1020931

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so funny, so much gusto in everything they do.

Jamie and Family said...

I've been a bad commenter, but wanted to say that these pics are SO cute! Are you sure you can't have just one more baby? You guys make them REALLY cute!

Bubbly Faces said...

Oh my Lindy... Your kids are so dang cute!! I think Kylee fits right in. Way to be a super mom and take them to the temple. A+ for you!