Grandma showing baby Kylee to Paxton. He still didn’t really want to hold her!
June 17, 2010:
There’s always so much to adjust to after having a baby. Mentally, physically, emotionally, and on!!! I knew I’d need extra patience and I knew I’d need to give myself extra time to adjust to everything! Mike was fortunate to be able to take four weeks off of work. At first I wondered if it would be a bit long, but I appreciated all 28 days so much!
Lyric wanted to be my mini mom and help in any way possible. Paxton was beyond fascinated by the concept of nursing! The first time I pumped, oh my, he thought it was the coolest machine in the world! I don’t hide the idea of nursing or pumping from my kids, because I want them to know that it is a natural thing. Kylee was so sweet and calm, it was easy to forget she was around at times!
No comments:
Post a Comment