Lyric loves watching Playhouse Disney in the mornings. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has been one of her favorites for probably 2 1/2 years. The other day she was singing the song which goes, "It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside it's fun inside."
Instead, she was singing, "It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside apologize." For some reason it made me laugh really hard! It's so funny to hear what lyrics kids pull out of songs.
I remember when I was little, I thought "You make me feel like a natural woman," said, "you make me feel like a man woman."
5 comments:
That is so funny, ah the innocence of children.
I STILL do that with songs...Matt just laughs at me.
Ha! Eliza's new favorite song is "Elvira". I used to think the song said, "Hell fire up"...
I love the funny lyrics too! (no pun intended). Cute! Great to document it too because how soon we forget!
(That's me, Jamie, not Tucker)
That's too cute!! Ha ha..
Post a Comment